OH HEY! It's been another quarter of a year. How time flies huh?
I'm now working part time at a finance company! Debt collector! hohoho! But it's kinda stressful, because my I keep making careless mistakes. :(
I STILL DON'T GET HOW I CAN'T SPOT MY OWN NAME BEING SPELLED WRONGLY. T_T
Ahhh, I hope they won't get mad!
Anyway, I promised to change my blogskin but haven't had the time. Maybe next weekend? :X Maybe.
Planning to sign up for Korean language classes and continuing my facial regimen. Gonna be busy busy!
Trying to get into a decent university too, hopefully I can get into the local universities, which I probably don't have much of a chance at but.. well, I can always hope right?
SIM's way way way way way too expensive. :(
Might consider MDIS as my next choice I guess. I have loads planned for my future! Wish me luck! TTFN!
Monday, June 04, 2012
Whoop De Doo
10:34 PM
No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment