UGH!
A lot to vent and blog about nowadays.
ESPECIALLY WITH THE ONES AT HOME!!
They are so frustrating dense sometimes. UGH.
Bunch of..........................................
Next topic.
School's started, pretty okay with the new class.
Hoping that we'll warm up to each other.
Hating on some of the facilitators, just because they expect us to be all participative in our first week doesn't mean that they can't understand that we don't know each other all that well right? I sometimes find that facilitators are stupider than us. Why? Cause they are living in their own world and only pay attention to us when something serious happens..
Attended a talk today, speaker was Benson Phua, CEO of Esplanade & National Arts Council. Somehow, I can honestly say from my first impression and interaction today, that I love this guy! His words, thoughts, ideals, and answers all made sense, and I find that I can agree with him and see that he has more to share. I wish I could hear more of his speeches and grasp some of his knowledge! Although I got a little tired during the talk and snoozed a little, I got that his answers were repetitive due to the questions asked, so yay, I didn't miss much. This talk was worth the COMPULSORY tag that came with it! :D
On the other hand, the emcees today were horrendous, c'mon, important VIP and all you provide are 2 students whose English are poor? Seriously, not poor as in slightly unsure of the language or mispronunciation but totally broken tense. Whether they were selected randomly from random schools or from the Speak IG, although I understand the school wants to give them opportunity to speak well, please, do it at less VIP occasions or perhaps even school events would be better. Totally embarrassing ourselves.
If one attends a talk, PLEASE, KEEP QUIET. Others wants to hear what the speaker is saying, SO SHUT UP YOU UNCULTURED PIGS. I CAN HEAR EVERY WORD OF YOUR CONVERSATION FROM BEHIND ME. Idiots. I would appreciate some silence thank you.
Can people ask more intelligent questions? Please don't ask questions for the sake of asking. Further embarrassing not yourself, but the school. =.=
Sighh.. alright. hopefully vent's over. Perhaps more to come.
Back to my RJ! :D I haven't quite decided to like or hate some facilitators. Please, prove that you are worthy to teach. (:
See you all for the next 14 weeks! <3
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
9:13 PM
No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment