Saturday, June 13, 2009

I am so dying for a Pina Colada.

Gah.

Alright, I'm back to blog!
About my horribly boring life :D

Ok Ok, I know I've said that I was gonna change the blogskin.
I will. Promise! :D
Maybe tomorrow!
Haven't really decided on the new skin.

But am looking forward to it!
I'm thinking a.. sunny side up kind of skin, fits summer eh? :X
Will think about it!
Give me your opinions too!

Anyway, school holiday's almost over.
SO CRAP!
So darn fast and the holiday barely felt like holiday with my rather packed schedule.
Shucks.

Envying my cousin Yvonne who has about 4 months holiday!!
*green eyes*
):

Ah well, at least my class' fun, so I can sort of.. accept it?

Y'know, when I blog, I feel like I'm talking to myself! Oops, said that out loud!
Ah well, missing old friends!
I feel like I act so weirdly hyper nowadays.
Shall go back to my solemn bookloving self again. Wahaha, oops, there goes the laugh again! :X

-.-
Stupid post, lol.
I have multiple personalities, so don't be fooled!
I can be like.. ooh! this moment, and gah! at the other, and ugh.. at the next. (:

Shit, what's with this weird post -deletes-

or maybe not..since I've taken the time to write this crap, you better read it! :D

ciao people!

friend: cosa stai facendo?
me: niente.

go figure, that was the first thing my italian friend said to me on chat :D

*edit*
omgosh, so many typos, came in to edit them XD

0 comments: