Saturday, March 28, 2009

Okay..
So I haven't changed my blogskin.
Will do so this weekend!

Am so going to edit the navigation stuff, way way way, too many stuff there.
Especially the links, got some unknown people in there! :O

Bought a whole loads of DVDs from Laser Flair & Sembawang lately, lots of sales & clearance going on! :D

I'm falling in love with Disney songs all over again!
First it was The Little Mermaid, then it was Mulan, and now it's Tarzan!
What next? Shall I locate Beauty & The Beast? Kinda missing it now, 'tis been a long time since I watched it!

Read 'For One More Day' by Mitch Albom lately, borrowed it from Jerlin.
Awesome read, almost cried, teared a little.

This book, along with Gemma Townley's books, brought back the memories why I love reading!!
Gosh, Mark Billingham books have awesome plots, but they seriously focus too much on the office talk and all, makes it boring!
Maybe I'll skip his books and read my 10 other unread books since last year before coming back to read his books again!
HAHA.
Meanwhile, borrowed another book from Bishan National Library again!
I only read Gemma Townley cause it was recommended by Sophie Kinsella, proves that, it IS indeed a good read!
I read it, agreed :D

Anyway, too long a post.
I promise to upload the KL photos if I manage to get a chance to use the desktop k?
I'm trying not to use my laptop too much for fear of it spoiling even it faster. :X

Almost 6am now, shouldn't I be in bed? Hah.
Nonetheless, will be looking forward to getting all my stuff in the mail from recent online shopping frenzy! X.X = $.$
Gah, have to curb the spending urge!

P.S: Awesome new sprees up! Do support yea? http://spreerus.blogspot.com

Adios!

0 comments: